


I've been in Toronto, Canada for two weeks now. It's a new level of cold here. I'm not quite sure how to handle all the snow. I choke on it. I'm also really not use to seeing snow fall. The closest I've been to that is Christmas Is at Citrus College, and those are bubbles. I always thought ear muffs were a fashion statement, but I now own a pair and they save my life. They are also really good for acting like you can't hear, excellent for ignoring crazies!
As of now we have finished Toy Story. For those of you who don't know, I play the amazing part of Slinky Dog's butt! Yup you heard me right I'm the butt of a dog. there's a photo of it above. It's awesome. Ghetto booty Belle is sharing the love with Slinky. I can hardly keep my self together in rehearsals I keep laughing at my self at how funny I look. We are suppose to start putting together the next show in a couple days which is "Golden Mickeys" Something I'm quite familiar with :) Bringing back my Hong Kong roots. I can't wait to jump into it. I work with some very talented people. I'm excited to be apart of these shows.
I'm going to do my best not to freeze to death, but I can't guarantee anything. Enjoy the sun my CA friends, I'm missing it more than ever!

1 comment:
Ghetto bottie, lol that made me laugh.
Post a Comment